Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sad

Last night my mum phone me and told me my grandpa fall down at his room... T.T
i was stun at that moment and think "how come he will fall down"... lol~ and i heard my mum know she was worry and sad...
ambulance came and send my grandpa to hospital, now my grandpa leg maybe put in iron or use iron tie or what i don't know...when my mum told me i can't listen...my grandpa bone got a little bit crack T.T
try think about an old man fall down and need to put iron into leg...*sigh~~ how come he can so careless...??

******

*Just now i just finish my english language mid term~i don't know how to do again...again and again!!
*my mathII mid term at thursday...wan to start study at tomorrow... X.X
*presentation week is start!! next week and next next week gonna start my economic and p.speaking presentation...
*everyday feel not enough sleep...zzzZZ...

24 hours not enough for me~

No comments:

Post a Comment