Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Confusing!

I just need some time to clear up my mind and think what I want & which way should I go....
Friends, I know I escape from the truth a period,
but just leave me alone...
I gonna become mad if I continue this kind of life!
Studies make me become mental problem!

"What I interest with?"
"What course should I change?"
"Where should I continue my studies?"

Ohhh gooshhh!
This few question always "fly" around my ears & brain! 

U called choose the course that I like,
OK! Then i choose..
But what I choose U seen like not really like it,
not allowed me to choose that,
and call me study at Utar...
then everytime I complaint with U,
U will just answer me "see first", from the beginning of my study until now...
*Guys,Stop asking me the 3 questions!

3 comments:

  1. Agree with u.when we choose the subject we like,they will not allow us to study that subject..say that subject not good etc....Wish u can change to ur subjuct u like and uni~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya! they always like tat...anyway,thanks ya~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haizzz....me oso same situation wif u.....duno wan choose wat.....confusing.........y must study??stress make me cry always...assg..mid-term,final...and many many things nid me settle........y?y?y??but always cant avoid it........all tis must us face ourself....that is call LIFE~~~~~

    ReplyDelete