Tuesday, June 1, 2010

First Day♥

Start my Degree Classes Today! (Y1S1)
The early morning face
Just want to say that...
everything not going well since the early morning....
I woke up and prepared well,
then wait my bro come and fetch me around 8am.
But he consider that last night i told him at 9am  =.="
So,I wait him outside my door gate for 1 hours!
called him over hundred times,
even phone my dad and ask him to phone my bro too...
and Ya! The first day first class, I am LATE!
Some more, my class at the biggest hall compare to the other hall.
Feel embarrassed when I open the door and walk in and most of them look at me  =.="


Total 5 classes Today!
Not easy to pass that kind of life!
Afternoon i just want to have 2 minute nap but ended up with 1 hour nap,So.....
missed the tutorial class,No Attendance at the first tutorial class!
After woke up,continue my last class.
Heavy Rain make me lazy to attend that class,
anyway,I'll attend every class if i can...
Because One Class cost me RM250!
I am trying hard to pay more attention on Business Account class,
but i CAN'T!
I just love Add Maths!
Tomorrow don't have class. Good Night!
..::End::..

No comments:

Post a Comment