Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sweet weekend

He came and visit me last week
Thank you so much for the room cleaning for me~   =D
I assumed that he was sleeping when i having my test,
but when i finish my test,
open the door and see the desk,floor,light bulb,mirror,fan was so CLEAN!  =)
and the air was FRESH too!
*touching*
After that,
Saturday we went to Ipoh for movie,
Inception
Rate for the movie 3.5/5
the Artis!  =]
My leng zai driver of that day!    ;p
He refuse to take photo and show me this...  
but still leng zai!  xD
force him to take photo with me,
but Failed!
before going back Kampar,
we went to Tesco to renew my foods and snacks!
wonder why that day so many cars...
traffic jam when we going back to Kampar  @@
nothing to do when traffic jam
muahahaha!
Lub u Lub u!

No comments:

Post a Comment