Saturday, December 4, 2010

04/12

xxxxxxxxxx  spider web  xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx  spider web  xxxxxxxxxxx
Okay....I knew i didn't update my bloggie for 1 week?  (i think)
Whatever~ Just don't have the mood to update my bloggie few week ago.
Lets talk about what i have done in last week.
I went to club twice in a week   (Long long once ahh~I am not clubber)
Really have so much fun at there.
Just like...nobody know you there, make new friends, shake shake and drinks,....
Between.... This short semester gonna end soon....
10 Dec start my final exam   =.=
Wondering when i gonna start "touch" my notes....
Recently Kampar weather super nice,
it's hard to make ourself awake when facing the notes...
Ohyaa...and i will back KB soon!
Maybe middle of Dec ^^
Although can't join you all (F5 classmates) for the trips.
but i'll wait u all at KB, look forward to hang out with all of you

5 comments:

  1. lazy bug,finally updated ur blog o?
    hahaha..
    go club long long once o? u sure~? hehe..
    2moro shud start touch ur notes lor...
    although P.M'sai just hav 60 objective..
    jia you bah~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...i am not clubber la. really long long once.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dun wanna wait for you...wahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaa! 8 po~ wait me lah... i bring u go clubbing^^

    ReplyDelete