Sunday, October 25, 2009

25.10

I know this pic is weird!! @@

Currently at my bro house 0n9...
My house modem spoil already,yesterday heavy rain and thunder!
And we didn't close the modem,so......

Boooommmm............!!

Modem spoil,it doesn't light already....
Then all of my floormates can't on9...
Actually should send it to the office,but unlucky today the office didn't open...
So we can't go and change the modem =.=""

Which mean I can't on9 for few days?? *Sigh
What should I do wor if cannot on9?
Study?Impossible....
Sleep?Lazy....
Well...what can I do? Just wait the new modem lor....


And now,i gonna wish myself HAPPY BIRTHDAY~
I didn't celebrate my birthday....(same like last year)
And this is just a short post...
When my modem is change and I can on9,I just post another post that happen before my birthday that night =]

*Although nothing special on my birthday~

StayTune~

No comments:

Post a Comment