Monday, October 19, 2009

Appreciate!

I didn't update my blog around 2 weeks ady, I am lazy,lazy & lazy!!

Well, just now i just receive my friends msg...
She told me that 1 of my friends family accident,his dad & little bro passed away in that accident,mum & little sister now still in hospital...while he & his eldest sister study at kampar...aih~
Although i don't know who is his family....
He just back kampar not longer,then his family....
*Becareful when driving....



After that, i came back my room, my friend msn me,told me that recently my ex classmate dad passed away....@@
She don't one to tell people the reason why her dad passed away...
Hope she will ok soon...

We don't know what will happen in future right...
*Appreciate everyone surrounding u.....

I am sad...although non of my business? @@

Ohya...today my sem2 class was start...everything still ok *I think
New face,New lecturer & New subject......

No comments:

Post a Comment