Friday, November 20, 2009

19.11 Westlake

Ohhh~Ohhhhhhh~
Nothing to do now...
Then Wei Xin suggest me to update my blog..okay~
then I update now =p

Yesterday(Thursday),
I just finish my Management Studies test @@

and

Marketing test is coming soon on
next Wednesday =.="

xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

This pic my friends said that look like stroke people =.=
really??

*paiseh...wearing pyjamas~
and just Mr.Kang realize that when i put it as my msn display pic


Last night after test,
went out yam cha with friends,
then went to Westlake celebrate Clement(sakai) birthday~
But we reach there was late already,
and they still leave 2 pieces of cake for me and Qi Wen...

Kar Yan


Sushi


Sushi said that captured with this position will look slim~
wakakakaka~

Sushi & Me

Qi Wen,Sushi & Me

here the birthday boy~
(the right guy)
The sakai came from jungle!

Girly-Girly style~

Boyly-Boyly style =]

Me ,Sushi ,Kar Yan ,Qi Wen
*See the star from the sky~



*Many of peoples at there looking at us,
and those peoples that drive the car passing the road
(We not only lying on there, and yelling at there)




*Actually I'm trying to do ugly face but FAILED!
Qi Wen is SUCCESSFUL! XD

Sushi captured it when I'm in the position that so ugly!


*We end it on 3++ am...I'm so so so so TIRED!
But Westlake there still full of peoples =.=


2 comments:

  1. hahaha....all stupid pic post to ur blog dy~~
    k....nvm....i like it!!!!!!!!
    hahahha....tat nite very song oo~~yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ugly meh??nice lahh~
    see...I help u edit until white white eh~hahahhaa!!
    ya lorr...very song but TIRED!!
    my dark circle pop out so obviously XD

    ReplyDelete