Monday, February 8, 2010

Holiday~♥

HOLIDAY~!!!

SEM BREAK~!!!
Finally FINISH my stupid continuously 6 days FINAL EXAM!!
I can't on9 in this few days,
not because I am hardworking...
My house modem spoil...
This is the fate that God want me to study~   =)

In this few days,
I am so hardworking,keep on study study study~
(because usually didn't study)
Last minute study is so....
TIRED + SUFFER~
but...
Usually I am lazy and impossible i will study~ hehe!

Currently at KB now!!!
*yoooohoooo~
I had CURL & DYE my hairs...
and now i regret,I miss my straight hair...  T.T
not really satisfy...just okok...
or...the 2nd days(tomorrow) will be better??

Hanging out with my friends just now...
It was fun~
Since so long already didn't meet them...^^

CNY is coming soon lorrr~
and my pretty cousin is coming back KB this year~
*wiieeeeee*
Happy Chinese New Years~!!

*To all the F6 friends : add oil in ur exam yea~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment