Monday, February 8, 2010

I Like It~♥

*Wiiiiieeeee*

I more and more like my curl hair~
As I mention at my last post that I not really satisfy...
But today I like it~
*sry..this picture is not so clear... =)

Today accompany Jeck go and cut his hair...
When we reach there,
something happened~
His car puffed up many Gas~  @@
We don't whats wrong with the car... =.=
Then he phone his parents ask them come and see...
His parents phone the repairman came...
He said is oil leak~

After cut his hairs,
go Tze Pei house sit for awhile~  =)
After that my mum bring me go and buy new year shirts~   =]
got some shirt I like it so much...
But the price really...zzz...@@
so...I didn't buy those shirts but bought another one...
and I think my new year shirt is enough for me... 

*Tomorrow going gathering with friends again lor~  XD

No comments:

Post a Comment