Friday, July 2, 2010

Escape!

I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE FROM DAILY REALITY!
The studies.......assignment.......
urrghhhhh!
HELP ME!

I quite envy one of my friend....
She can continue with what she like to study since form5...
although she was sad for the "previous studies"...
She will continue the Beauty Course at Penang....
and I still remember that when form5 we ever discuss about this topic,
ever discuss about where the best beauty college...
how much the fees....
bla bla bla....
but at the end...
I continue at Utar and she continue at Ktar...
but now...
due to the studies problem,
she can continue Beauty Course!
avoid from the booksss!
ahhh! I wish I could go with her!
But my mom couldn't understand me......   =(

3 comments:

  1. r u talking abt me???
    haha..dun jealous me..btw i mayb wil wait u n tel u da secret soon!!! wait me!!! i go to enjoy my life 1st!! love u~~miss u~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously is talking about u lah~ ishhh!
    how to wait for me ohh.... T.T
    anyway,add oil! always support U! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. got lerh!!!!got a thing wan discuss v u ea!!!!wil tel u if u gt time!!^^ thx 4 surport me!!hehe..love u!!>u<

    ReplyDelete