Wednesday, September 8, 2010

for Sushi

Seriously, I miss u Lee Xiu Jie!!
Miss your loud speaker voice, your smile, kupii and....etc.
Yesterday when sending you to ktm station feel so...  =(
If not keep on ask you go down from the car,
i'll cry in front of u again.
You really is a 38 po loh~
Finish your final direct go back your hometown,
left us at Kampar waaaa!!
No matter how long is your holiday,
1 week or 3 months,
you must come back Kampar help me celebrate my birthday!
I don't care!
Once again, Happy Holiday!  =D
Enjoy your sem break while missing us!   

2 comments:

  1. sei 8po..u reli make me wanna cry when saw tis post....feel down..T_____T

    hahahhaa...but ur birthday...
    errrrrrr..........
    sure will celebrate with u lah...
    coz i wanan u celebrate my birthday also!!XD~

    i will alwiz miss u de...
    miss ur faceee.......T__T

    ReplyDelete
  2. wan cry? faster come back lahh~ hahaha!
    follow me back hometown... xD
    i dun1 help u celebrate ur birthday~ blek

    ReplyDelete