Thursday, September 23, 2010

speechless

Sorry...I shouldn't post so much and let you felt guilty.
But, i beg you... please don't give me whatever fucking hopes anymore.
After you give me the hope then you keep back,
its really hurt.
Please think before you give me...
This is the second times you hurt me...
Just same like you put salt,sugar,tomato and chilli sos on my wound.
I am trying to forget you,
and i am better than the previous day.
but now...I don't even know what did i done.
cried like a dog...
I do miss you...

errr....Good Luck in your final exam ya..
and all the best for everything~

4 comments:

  1. be strong ah ying...time can cured everything...cheer up..=]~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun be so sad..unless chong yen will date u when u r in kampar ...cheerrrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. opss, is kelantan...me alone at kl also ...dun sad...jia you

    ReplyDelete