Thursday, November 4, 2010

That Time❤

Okay....let us recall back "That Time", how we knew each others...
From my memories, we knew each other at KRS camp...
If not wrong, the first sentence you talk with me was "Good Morning,Cik!"
(ohhyea...that time you are in a blur situation, because you just woke up)
After that, you still wake your friends...you thought is stand2...
(but they just ignore you! hehe...)
I still remember that time i was on night shift with my bestie, choon luan.  =)
and i still can remember that situation and your face expression.
Choon Luan and me was like....ohhh my goshh! so funny lah siao!    =P
You gave me a big impress on that time.
After that camp ended....
You added me at Friendster (that time friendster was so popular)
Then we chat , exchange hp number (for sure) , keep sms.......
I just getting know and know and more and more understand you.....
After that Together for almost 3 years.....
*almost like that right?*

I never expect that can contact with you every minute every second.
But don't you just can draw out some time to care of me?
hmmph....i was like....so speechless....

How good how sweet we ever had.
But now....seem like everything changed.
I just want to get back That Moment and That Feeling....
is that so hard for you and me?    =.=?


I do still You.....
*seriously....I didn't blame you treat me like this....*

3 comments: