Monday, November 1, 2010

Presents❤

Sorry for the late updated...
Haven't thanks to my Parents and 38 po 38 gong for the Birthday Presents.
First of all, Thanks for my Daddy,
He bought me the three flavor of cakes from secret recipe.
(Tiramisu cake with cheese and cookies at the bottom)
super Delicious!
(The Chocolate cake with the coco cream and some Hazelnuts)
(The Banana cake with chocolate cream)
Thanks for the Tiramisu Cake from 38 po 38 gong
(next time don't use it to throw people face...I want to eat!)
The Pencil Box with only four fingers   =.=?
Here the present from Sushi...
She said want to keep it secretly waa...
The Eggs that made by Sushi for the whole night!
Thank you so much!   *touch*
muackss~
and they bought this to me~
they said don't have the birthday words...
I don't mind~
I still stick it on my Room Door!   =D
Noob Dog from Kok Leong! hahaha!
Thank you!   =)
Thank You so much to my Mr.Bee for this handbag from Roxy.
I liked it much much~ ❤❤
This is the super cute mini MP3 from Siew Ching~
Thank you thank you!
I liked it!  
我有一班很爱,很胃,很废材,很soham,很样衰,很白痴,很疯狂,很犯贱,很不要

脸。。。的朋友!!!

Yea, it is true! 
I also got this kind of best friends~  
and you didn't add up this, 很真心的朋友......   =D

2 comments:

  1. ape 4 finger! mickey mouse nt gt 4 fingers only mie~!!
    tak mau i keep it bek!!
    waste my money~~
    很真心的朋友?? u??XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. mickey got 5 also mah~ blekk!
    i want arr!!!
    sure me lahh~ abo u ahh~

    ReplyDelete