Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Weekend

this few days i feel lazy to update my blog~hehe^^sry for late update =.=
last thursday,meani have to attend 5 class,public speaking!my 5 min talk~ well,my topic is 'chocolate'...interesting?no~bcoz i 'giving speech=reading out from slide show and paper'...haha~*paise*
my memory not good maa,so can't memorize...if i memorize it,when i nervous also will forgot all the script! my job is just read out from the paper,but read until half keep can't found where i stop^^hehe...so...my speech not interest at all!quite sad lo,my mm test and 5 min talk so...'tut tut tut'!
some of my friends wear {formal & make-up} for 5 min talk but i & qi wen just wear {normal t-shirt and pucat face}~persure nuh~ here some photo with our public speaking lecturer, Ms Siti~that day is her birthday too,so we (whole class) sing birthday song to her^^ she is a good and nice lecturer!i like the style she teach~and her is so friendly^^
lastly,five of us^^

******

okay~ystd(saturday),i went to kl for shopping and for sure,find my bf^^ i am so happy when meet him^^ i go with jonathan...ktm ticket was sold out,so,left bus ticket...bus ticket expensive than ktm lehh...but nvm la~i go there at early morning,10am bus start..then after reach there my bf come find me adn rest few hours,he bring me to time square!we go by public transport,no choice and easier~walk and walk in time square very long and don't know want to buy wat kind of shirt=.= no idea~and my bf taste not same with me!!ishh...made me difficult to decide wan buy those shirt anot...but finally bought some shirt..but very few only,not satisfy!!i walk until my leg born 'water bubble'...all bcoz my stupid noob new shoe!!
left leg
right leg
okok~i know my leg ugly~but that 'water bubble' really pain and ugly and not comfortable la!!
we having our meal at condo downstair and today we went to swimming b4 i come back kampar~ *the water hyper cold lo! and i didn't capture any photo...bcoz not enough time~hehe^^
don't know where and what he looking at =.=
my bus start at 5.30pm,so we plan stop swim around 4pm...but both of us forgot to bring hp and watch.so...we swim until around 4.20pm^^then we keep rush,bath,packing,bla bla bla...reach bus stop around 5.25pm,i tot i will miss the bus...BUT!!!jonathan late than me!! and told me bus didn't come yet,so i calm down myself~he reach bus station at 5.30++..hehe~after he reach,he told me the bus didn't come yet,but my bf saw infront bus stop thr nobody waiting bus,and jonathan go and ask the seller that sell ticket,the ans is...WE MISS THE BUS!!okay~thn jonathan go and buy 6.30pm de bus and we wait at thr...while we wait the bus,we meet a lot of tricksterssss!ishhh...*sry ya dear,bcoz of me late thn u can't go ktar organize de 'TT nite'? SORRY^^
here the bus station,very crowded so i simply captured then here the look,not clear!
after that i sit the bus for 2 and half hours again!my buttock is lost of feeling! and i reach kampar at 9pm something...i am so tired lahhh!!until now! and my dinner is snack!only snack!! then i keep all my thing,tmr gonna throw my trouse and shirt to laundry and wash~tmr my class start at 8am~ *sigh* prepare to sleep now~burbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment