Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kampar so so.....

Well,many test at this few weeks...*sigh* my mathematics 1,p.speaking and com studies test is passed but still have many test coming soon... T.T
and i didn't do well on those test,because i am lazy and my bad memories! i lazy to study and cant remember what i had read...
this few days harrr.... i feel lazy to cycle to sch la,because the weather...tut tut tut.....sometime hot sometime raining~ *i am getting dark and dark!! yor...sometime no bus,so must cycle in a super hyper hot weather...i dun1 la...aih~if cycle in the morning ok la,not so hot,but if cycle at afternoon....zzz...

**really hope someone got car then fetch me to sch la...
**and i want to know more friends la...because i just have few friends at here~ T.T

i have many assignment didn't complete yet...can't imagine that if i failed in my foudation then need to repeat and all my friends pass it and continue degree...urrghhh...
i am curious that why kampar don't have any big shopping centre! even worse than my hometown~tesco smaller than my hometown tesco!they should bulid shopping centre for us to relax our mind and wont so stress mahhh....ishhh~as my friend said,kampar just have 1 entertainment ---pasar malam! but i don't think that that pasar malam entertain me...and tesco just for us to buy some daily stuff~
i miss my parents...!! T.T feel wan to cry but...better don't make my parents worry...pity my mommy tonight stay at home alone~just now she phone me and said daddy go dinner,left her alone,if my bro and me at home so good...sound so sad =( then i ask her scare anot,if scare go and hide in room la...then she ans me :" sure scare la,now hide in room ady lo.." so cute^^ after that she know i discussing my assignment with my friend so stop the call...i wan continue talk for accompany her,but i need to rush my assignment...aih~
*sorry mommy^^ if got chance i will try to back kb =)

No comments:

Post a Comment