Sunday, July 19, 2009

Many Thing To Do!!

friday night...when ying ling,qi wen and me chit chatting,then all of us suddenly impulse wan go yam cha....then we call sze cia and sue ann go.after i order drink,qi wen and yi ling accompany me to buy something~secret =p
my hand^^
when we going back,crossing the road,got a stupid malay guy riding motor and using his motor try to scare me and qi wen...then i shout and stand at middle of the road,can't move (don't know how to do)!!!after that,tat motor pass infront of me then i scold he @#$%&!@#$@....and behind have a car,they open window,can't hear what they said...i don't know kampar(can count as a peace place) also have such malay guy! wtf lah!! I HATE MALAY!

******

then last night,we went to tesco buy some ingredients and stuff...because ying ling said wan to cook dinner together...ying ling cook the ABC soup^^and i didn't cook anything...hehe^^ it is cheaper than we eat at outside =)
meat
egg
ABC soup
after eat =D

stress!when study cannot concentrate at all!!econ test,account test,mm quiz,account assignment,com studies assignment,eng(journal)......ahhhh!!lazy to study lazy do assignment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment