Monday, September 28, 2009

KB here i come!!!


Guys...don't think that my hair is long now~
Still short!!!

Today me & dear went to cinema watch movie...
Actually wan to watch "Tsunami" but the time is not allowed =.="
So...we choose to watch "Where The Ghost" (吓到笑)

Actually i very expect to watch this movie because i heard my friend said that this movie is quite nice....
But...
The movie not so nice as i expect...
Just scary... (maybe because the sound effect)
For me is quite scary la,because i get shock many timess when watching the movie @@

*If u all wan to watch this movie at cinema,i suggest u all bring ur partner go and watch is better~

Well,i come to kl few days and i go MCD eat 3 times ady...
Yaaa~Kampar there don't have mcd...
That's why i come here "eat kao kao" XD

Later (29sept) , 2++pm i'll reach KB!!
Any of my friends can date me out~
DATE ME DATE ME =]
*I miss all my KB lovely friendsss^^

No comments:

Post a Comment