Thursday, September 3, 2009

UTAR line xxxx

I am getting lazy & lazy blogging =D hehe
Well,sem break is coming soon!!i ady decided 29 sept go back my hometown (KB)...maybe i will go KL at 24 or 25 then 29 back KB by aeroplane^^
I wan to go kl meet my friends (KB friendsss) ,
tze pei
, shen nee, jia ming ,kai jeck , zhuangyi...and who i didn't mention de sry... miss them a lot~
Yohooo...since 3 month ady i didn't back my hometown,so now quite excited to meet my parents soon =)

This saturday, my lecturer organize a prom night for her class students(foundation)...she will stop teaching at 5 sept~ cause my face ugly,so until now don't have any partner...and i think i no need partner...

Since barred list is out,many students skip class,included me^^ I skip many classsss as i can =p

Monday,I ady register my Sem 2 course timetable...i woke up early at that day (can count as i didn't sleep for whole night because want to grab a good timetable..that register time is open at 8am but....when 8am all my friends & other stream students CAN'T SIGN IN at all!!!
We though because of many people sign in that's why the line will lag,but actually those UTAR staff open it at 9am something =.=" swt... then i keep refresh & refresh that page until i fall asleep...10am something Qi Wen phone me and said andrew is registering,then i jump up and try to sign in but that wtf UTAR line, sux!! i still can't sign in...i heard that many people ady register so i am nervous (because class limited)!! until evening i go my housemate room just can register & they told me need to add " s " at "httpS://..." when using Mozilla...LOL! UTAR didn't mention it! finally i register my timetable ady although not same like i wish de time, but my class just monday-thursday only! hehe~

*I don't know what happen to me...but i promise i will stop talking so much as u wish...

1 comment: