Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hate Account!!

BiG BiG *sigh*~~

Should i happy now bcoz left 1 paper?
The last paper - Introduction to Accounting!!
For those friends that understand me, they will know that i hate account so much since F4!!

Know how much i hate account?
I ever cried bcoz of account...
And i study account 2++ years ady i still not understand AT ALL!!
Don't think that i know how to do, if u give the account paper i'll left it blank~ (REALLY, I swear)
For other peoples, account is so easy,
" account only mah, so easy, just need to memorize,understand,practise, bla bla bla.... "
but i don't think that it's easy =.="

I ever told my mommy how much i hate account......but.....zzZZ...
Ystd she phone me,

me : "I don't know how to do account at all lah, i not understand...when exam i don't know wan to write wat...."

mummy : "aiya, just do it la,wat u know then simply write it down,if u don't know also never mind one...."

me : "Yor!!! cannot lahh... what also don't know,how to simply write...zzZZ..."

mummy : "Erm...never mind la, u just write lah...."

me : "(to burst into tear) Hor hor...okok...never mind la then...BYE.."

Then i continue to cried...and stop after few minutes...
When i tried to study account, my phone rang,rang,rang again...my bf phone me...
And i tell he my current situation and cried again! swt =.="
I scare & stress......

L-o-L~
Why I cried... mommy not understand that how my account standard... and i am stress bcoz of account?? Maybe~
I love mathematics & add math, but i hate account so much!
Don't give me pressure please~
aihhh~~ whatever lahh...after that account test i am going to kl^^
Shopping, eating, relax, sleeping, bla bla bla......
After that back my hometown meet my lovely parents^^

*Promise to myself, next sem will work hard at my studies... (if i can^^)



4 comments:

  1. OMG!!cried for account...need anot??account only mar..aiyorrrrr...u nih..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah nah nah~ got u this kind of people loh~ account for u is easy ma...but for me is hyper difficult...same like u don't like chinese language!! XD
    whatever lah,now i finish exam ady~~hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice leh...haha..still remember i dun like chinese language hor..XD

    ReplyDelete