Friday, January 8, 2010

Countdown for 01.01.2010~♥

I know I am late for update my new year post for 1 week... =)
Well.....
I want to start from 31.12.2009...

I went to KL with my sakai friendss...
This is the Hotel we stay~


and they plan to countdown at Sungai Wang~
I look forward to countdown because is my 1st year celebrate with friends~
 When we reach there...
There was so crowd and we keep on get spray..  =.=
Our hairs and body all wet and many bubble!!
Not we want get spray until so wet geh....
Don't why we keep walking keep get peoples spray...  =.= 




We saw many fireworks and famous start~



 The 2nd days, 01.01.10
We all went to shopping~
From the shop open until the shop closed we just back.. =.=

Me , Carmen , Pui Yee


and my friends bought a lot of new year shirt...
I just bought a formal shirt and skirt~   =(
They bought until wallet vomit blood!!
Tahhhdahhh~!!


Sushi punya!!






Me & Kar Yen   =)



yeng anot?  XD
new couple~




And the last night before we went back,
We play true or dare~  XD
Many video we had recorded~

The 2 gay lou~
Ying Hao & See Ping!  @@

Dancing~

 The sakai Pui Yee!


The last day~
We going back!
Our luggage~

Everyone is sleeping but we....

camwhore and play around in the bus~

Ying Hao

Sorry Gee Kent!! hahahaha~

See Ping

Does we look like lessbian?  ueekkk~  @@


This is our "tour conductor"...

Me & Pui Yee



Lastly...This is the pic i most like~   =)
Sakai Sakai Sakaiiii~!!






No comments:

Post a Comment