Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jalan Mati~♥

Outdated post~

The the day I went to KL and missed my train when I want to come back Kampar....
Then thanks to Dong fetch me back...
Actually is he want to fetch his friend back Ipoh while he back KB,
then conveniently fetch me back....
Thank You~   =)

After reach Kampar...
We go to Westlake for no purpose~    @@

Ohyaa...Dibble follow back KB too~
















































After that, they said want to go Jalan Mati see how was the road ended with..............
J-A-L-A-N-M-A-T-I~
Taadahhh~











































With the sexy poser~













































Dong tried to communicate with Dibble~
so sweet~  XD
















???






















and zOOm In....






















   =)






No comments:

Post a Comment