Sunday, January 24, 2010

Time~♥

The time went quickly~
Time never wait for us......

1 Feb start my FINAL EXAM....
*dead day*
How come I am still having the lazy style!
I hate myself so much~
and hate study so much!


I having this lazy since I was small...
Almost every time before go to school I will crying front of my parents and find a lot of stupid reason to absent  @@
Until now I still always skip my class~
I keep on telling myself don't study last minute,
but I can't change~

God!! H-E-L-P- M-E !!
*but God never help me*

I am unlucky girl forever~
This coming soon exam I don't have confident at all~
and my six sense, sense that I will fail some of the subject...  @@
*Sigh*
I maybe will stop study...
but please let me safely finish my foundation~

Fiiuuuuhhhh~
I already registered my sem3 timetable~
But not same with what i plan...
Never mind la, as long as I can same class with my friend~  =)

This few days I chat with my friends,
they plan to have a K1 gathering party and take Ang Pau season when CNY~
Every K1 friends will be invited!!
*Wowowwoooo*
I have been looking forward to join it~
Some of them I didn't meet for 1 year already~
Don't know how much they have changed...  =]

Ang Pan Phock had been came back from Germany!!!



Yingru, Tze Pei, Chai Lee,and .........
Don't worry,
after 6 Feb I will help u all prepare the thing,
and that day I will help u all eat the food~   XD

....:::: Memories ::::.....























I missed all of U badly~!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey....english improve a lot le wor.....heh..ho sim u take ur blogging times to study la..u will regret after u fail the exam leh...trust me la weh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wakaka~ thanks wor~ XD
    ho sim u lar...u also didn't go study,come and read my blog~ =p
    I post it at midnight leh,so didn't related with my studies~

    ReplyDelete