Monday, October 18, 2010

back to Kampar

On the way going back Kampar....
The Sunset!  
Due to the car spoiled problem... delay our journey from 6 hours become 10 hours... phewww!!  Total 3 times the car spoiled and need to slow down the speed to cool down car temperature...
urghh... we should reach Kampar at 4.30pm but we reach at 7.30pm... But have some fun in the car with my Brother, Wei Ting, and the bird people aka Yong Kiet !
*the bodoh conversation we had*

After reached Kampar, for sure i will continue had fun with my friends.
Meet with them, play pool, supper, and "long gai" ...
We just shout like ignored the whole world, included the guard...
Thanks for Raymond and Sohai Pui Yee for the pool and long gai season!    C=
and sorry can't join others for the dinner because the delay problem.    =)

After have fun, I should continue my New Sem
I swear I will study hard! Ok,mai siao siao... This time i'm so serious ok.
Trust me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment