Tuesday, October 26, 2010

the Birthday Celebration 25.10.10

25.10.10
Really want to say million of Thanks to all of You~
and thanks for the wish!  =)
Okay...i'm thinking that how should i start to talk about my birthday celebration...
and The early birthday celebration to Sushi too~

errr....
First of all, they ask me whether want to eat burger at 10.30pm,
(because we already planned to eat since few days ago)
but i wait them until 11pm something they still didn't ask me to go =.="
weird! i though they ffk me again!  @@

After that i received their call.
I went downstair to meet them...
I wonder why all of them Squat behind the car!
Then staring on me without saying anything... @@
and their hands holding the water balloons!
awww....they stun there around 3 sec,
after that, they start to "attack" me!   =.=!
Hey...seriously...i am tired when avoid the attack from all of u,
i ran far away from my house lah~   :p
Lastly, nobody get dry!
and Yes! we do Enjoy so much!
The group Picture
The Tiramisu Cake!
When we bite the candle,they just push our head on the cake!
yackss...
After that, for the second round...
Have some drinks at mamak and have our Burger!   =)
Here the motors gang !
Lastly the third round,
we went to basketball court have some drinks(100 plus ahh) and talks...
Here comes the sohai time!
Carry that 8 po fei muii kar yen
The soh muii
Enjoy so much on that night! 
Lub Lub Lub sei u all jek~
THANK YOU!!
For more details about the Birthday Celebration, view Sushi blog...

1 comment:

  1. sei 8po~ eat shit lah...no nid u help me promote my blog lah~isssh............><!!

    ReplyDelete