Friday, October 29, 2010

29.10.10

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY  
LEE XIU JIE!!
Hey....you know what~ 
I just realize that my photo album got so much your pictures!  =.=!
yiiierr......i can found your face easily when i open those photo album!
Hoiii Hoiii Hoiii~
Sorry ! can't celebrate your Bird Day with you~
Who ask u so "fan jin", leave Kampar so fast...muahahahaha!
remember save that message that i sent you.
I will do it whatever i said when u show me that message!   xD
Nah!
The first picture that i took with you...
Did u realize....
both of us look so Sohai in the first picture?!
Here, give you happy 2 second,
slice the cake with me again!!!  =)
Sometime hor....Doesn't mean to "bully" you!
HAHAHAHA!
Soh muii !
Enjoy your Bird Day with your friends and your family !
and remember you are 19th NOW! 
Miss You~~!

No comments:

Post a Comment