Sunday, June 28, 2009

i miss kb~

i miss my parents, kb(kota bharu) friends and my room too!i wan to go back kb~ and cut my messy hair!my friend all study at different place,but most of them study at kl and continue study f6 at hometown... i miss them! many sweet memories between us,when i view back those pic,my tear gonna flow out..aihh~what happen to me?i miss them...or at here my '人缘' not good...i feel happy when together with them,we laugh together,play together,wont gossip each other.... T.T
and now! is time to study~!!

5 comments:

  1. *sigh...ok lorrr~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! tat me inside the pic...
    sure u no forget me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kurosaki Ichigo - lol~i miss kb! T.T

    ying ru - haha~sure no forget u la~u le tiao ke didn't contact with me~ish!

    ReplyDelete