Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun Lesson

Today(tues), i just have 1 eng language lecture class^^ our eng lecturer wan us everyweek persent...game?my group is 1st group present,that mean last week i present ady...today,is qi wen group present and another group present..they prepare for us some punishment~ have four punishment,

-->"'Professional' make-up and hairstyle."
-->"Follow one of the presenter to do THREE sexy movement."
-->"Sing a song
" Girl find a boy or boy find a girl then sing a song to him/her which the song name 'Girlfriend' sing by Avril Lavigne and do some action to him/her.
-->"Dance 'Chicken Dance' that from the movie, 'CHICKEN LITTLE'."


the loser (last 2 group) get punishment...and my group is the winner =p here the video that they get punishment,one group have been choose to do three sexy pose(funny) and another group have to dance chicken dance(cute)~



the chicken dance cute la^^especially when thina boy(the indian boy) dance~hahaha! ohya...they pakat wear utar t-shirt,because all of them same group (white group) =D


last weekend,mean few days ago...my darling come to here,kampar,to visit me^^hahaha~when he reach here keep sleep only =.= thorow me alone,then i go kacau my housemate~too bored la wei~! then,saturday night we went to old town with my housemates for our dinner...quite many people eating at there,then we need to sit at the most behind(near washroom) =.=

after that,sunday morning we wake up very early to have our breakfast^^ and...my darling CYCLE!!hahaha~so cute =) he try to fetch me by bicyle but my tire no 'air'...then i borrow my housemate bicycle~
actually kl to kampar not really far la...just captured few pic only,next time captured more^^

4 comments:

  1. yea.. kl vry near kampar only.. later i go u tere find u nahh
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ok~if u not scare boring thn can come =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur class is fun!! n ur group members was so joyful and friendly... hope u can enjoy urself there...btw i like the way ms santhi teach~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya~ms santhi teach very good,good lecturer~and wont feel so sleepy when attend that class^^

    ReplyDelete