Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pasar Malam

Just now went to pasar malam...many peoples,so crowd~buy a lot of food,i though not enough la but...buy too much!
This one nice~爱玉冰!i like it sooo much!
nah~compare,1 big 1 small but same price =.= (not my hand har)

This fish look very digusting rite?but just the plastic dirty,the taste not bad la...
blablabla...n buy many food loi~next wed gonna go again,no try finish pasar malam foods loi~hehe^^
tommorrow have to attend 5 class =.=! and have to discuss assignment...1 need to present 1 need to pass up report!all pass up on next week!and my group is 1st group to present,no choice~!!fuh~tired!
*fetch me to sch!whatever transport,car,motor,or bicycle i also dont mind...i lazy cycle le la!and my bicycle got some problem...whn i cycle got some weird sound!m i too heavy?sigh*

AND

this ballon belong to my housemate...lol~few days ago buy at tesco,not the body no air ady!but still cute la^^

No comments:

Post a Comment