Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Study?

Mathematics lecture class is so bored!i and qi wen almost fall asleep...we too boring ady,then start talk and laugh..~jonathan always said both of us ss(syiok sendiri),because we talk and laugh ourself...hehe^^and i captured he!he biting or sucking his finger i not sure~haha^^ (jonathan,i said i wan post that pic on my blog then i will post^^surprice!!) hahaha!! i just sit beside he,and when i capture he,he didn't realise ^^

afternoon,hui xuan come my house study together...sure qi wen together la,same house~chit chat and watch tv more than study!yorr....
she watch tv while study =.=
lol~next week we gonna exam mathematics le..midterm! i m so stupid la...choose to present my 5 min speech(public speaking) same day with my mathematics test!omg~
then...now i start study while blogging~feel lazy to study la,sleepy somemore =.= but i must start study,if not my brain is blank!blank! b-l-a-n-k!blank!!
sleepy GOK!!*sigh~ tomorrow gonna attend my 5 class again~~again and again~~!!

2 comments:

  1. LOLx LOlx LOLx lOls =.=''
    i concentrate in study math
    u say me sucking finger T.T
    wad la >,<

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~i and qi wen saw u sucking or biting finger ler... =p

    ReplyDelete