Thursday, December 10, 2009

10.12

This post is specialize for me & my dear~   XD

Happy 2 years and 4 months Anniversary~

Unconsciously, we already being together for long...
Should I said long?
or 2 years just normal?
Long not too long,
Short not too short....


You're not 100% good bf~
For me, you're 95% good bf....   =)
You know I know~    XD
and no one is perfect...
I admit that I am a worst gf...
Just let me do back myself okie?
and I will try to change those bad habit that you dislike~

Although in this few years we have a lot of argued and always quarrel,
but we have spend the pleasant hours more than that~   =)

What I want to say is I appreciate our relationship~
and
I Love U~


 *Dear, good luck in your final exam~
*Change your bad habit!! LAZY~





9 comments:

  1. me n ur bro oso 2 years n half year d wor..so ngam geh..=)
    bt u 2 so sweet..make me jealous..=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. you 2 longer than us lahh... =)
    LoL~my bro duno how to tam gf mah.. =]
    my bf too~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowowow~~so sweet ooooo.....!!!
    hahahahhaa.....wish u happiness wif ur bf 4ever n ever oo~yeah...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh wher u copy these sentences from?? it doesnt sounds lk ur 'style' la wei! XD love ya..

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet geh!
    more than 2 month also decline as long le
    so cham of me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. meng - what copy copy~copy from my brain lah~if u saw this at other place,mean got ppl copy me~ love u too~ XD

    tok ben - thank you la~y cham? bcoz still single? hahaha~ add oil la thn~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant maintain the relationship for long..dono wat gals want or maybe the girl i want havent show up yet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo~ if u really love someone sure can maintain a long relationship de la~
    u ah~ I know u wan sexy girl! hahaha! XD

    ReplyDelete