Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Confusing ♥

I am confusing!!!

I am confusing whether want to continue study or not...
But, no matter what is my choice I must finish my 1 year Foundation first...


Should I continue my studies??
or continue at KL??

or continue at here,Kampar??
or......what?


The reason of I don't want to continue at here is because.....
I don't want to say at here...



Many of my friends surrounding me was so stress...for sure included me~
I am stress with my test and assignment...
I don't like to study and i am so lazy...
no matter how i tried to cure my bad habit, LAZY!!
H-O-W ???


Stress~ everybody also have...
Just depend on how u release the stress...


 Kar Yan, Shi Yi, Qi Wen, Sushi and others,
ADD OIL~
Don't think too much~
Just try your best~


and.....................
I miss u badly~   =)


*Now I need to continue my mass comm revision!!
*Tomorrow is my mass comm test!!
*I want a camera   =(



~GooD LucK to all of u~


2 comments:

  1. stupid fren...try ur best in tis year foundation 1st lur~~after finish juz think larr..hahahaa....
    u arr....dun add oil for us,4get add oil to urself loorr...^^gambateh~~^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha~ ya lah, i'll try my best on this year 1st...then just decided want to leave kampar anot lor...
    thank you sushi~give me eat u then i'll happy~ XD

    ReplyDelete