Sunday, December 6, 2009

Accident at KB Mall Carpark

06.12

Just now when I playing my facebook,
I saw that many of my friends post "KB Mall Collapsed"
LoL~

Then I phone my mum & ask her what happen...
My mum said that,
*actually is got a car from the highest car park bump against the wall to the ground floor...*

Woww...
I though is my mum exaggerate the news...
But she said that time my aunty (neighbor + relative) at there too,
is she told my mum...

omg...
I can't imagine that this kind of accident will happen at my hometown...

This accident happen because of that car was spoil,
then have peoples help that car driver push that car,
maybe push too fast or what,
then that car bump against the wall.....
2 or 3 peoples was DEAD...

Click the image to read the news,
and u will know what happened....


The upper carpark....



The view from 2nd floor...



Rescue-ing......


















And I heard that the dead people brain was split over the floor...
yiiii~~
sound so disgusting right?
But very pity,
so innocent....RIP~

*Click Here*  
to see the short video clip when the people get rescue...










1 comment: