Monday, December 21, 2009

I Want To.............

I want to go back KB...!!!
Can I??
But I need to go Ipoh bus station alone,
HOW??   *no idea*
I never go there alone and I don't know how...
Nobody accompany me go Ipoh...
-If I sit wrong bus?
-Get cheat by peoples?
-Lost the way?
but
.
.
.
The most important thing is I SCARED GO ANYWHERE ALONE!!
T.T


I am already 18 ~
I should be more independent...
but...
I CAN'T!!
*laugh me laugh me if u want, I don't mind*
Actually I have chance to go back kb on this few days,
but Thursday I have my Press Conference presentation...
so, I MISSED THE CHANCE!!
I can't blame who...


Now my family included my bro, doing "tang yuan", except ME!!
The 1st year I didn't do "tang yuan" with my parents...
T.T
I can't do "tang yuan", 
Then I grab this pic from my bro profile  =)


Every year my bro and me will do this kind of monster~  XD







and what I doing now...blogging!!  =.="
Tomorrow is my last paper for my mid term test...
I didn't plan to study this subject, Sociology~
I not understand at all because....
-have a @#$%^*^% lecturer
-the sentences of lecture slides is too deep for me


*I have a lot of why why why~
But I don't who I can tell...


 mummy, are u reading my blog now?  *wink*
*Christmas is coming soon!!  hohoho~  XD

6 comments:

  1. Hi.

    Are you going to Ipoh? When? Can I know what bus should I take from Ipoh Bus terminal to the Lost World Of Tambun? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no~ maybe just go ipoh bus station thn back kb...
    I duno which bus go tambun de wor...sry~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur bro gt sent to me oso wor tat monster tong yuan geh pic..xD
    happy tong zhi's day

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha~ yea...every year we also hv make it...but this year I can't do tat monster! =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...dun sad la...still got chance ma next year..365 days more...a while nia..

    ReplyDelete
  6. next year still long loh...yeahh!! this thursday i go back kb!!!

    ReplyDelete